We have almost everything ready for the little guy.
I was super excited to see this bed was A. made in the USA and B. made of recycled water bottles. Ahmazing. We ended up ordering a few things off Amazon which was super handy. Ya have to have 100% pure freeze dried liver ya know. I spent endless house Googling kong recipes and I can’t wait to feed him all sorts of good stuff. Apparently they love plain yogurt and bananas…he’s already my son. Besides for getting ready for the little guy, we really haven’t been up to much except laundry(never ending vaca laundry is the worst!) and attending a princess birthday party for my favorite three year old
Lou greeted us at the door in Cinderella high heels, a crown, and clip on earrings donning her new princess lipstick(really kiddy gloss)
Don’t worry Uncle Mikey got some too.
Since I basically haven’t uttered a peep besides Key West talk this year, I wanted to talk resolutions. Did you make any?
This year I made five.
- Run a 10K. I have been wanting to for a really long time but this year it will happen.
- Make more me time. This one will definitely be a challenge since we tend to run at full speed but it’s a must even if it’s as simple as taking the extra few minutes to use my Clarisonic at night.
- Try a new fitness class. I have been wanting to get more into Pilates and would love to try some classes at Core Power Yoga. Any suggestions would be fab.
- Spend more time in the kitchen on the weekends. Although I do somehow manage to put together dinner at home most weeknights, I usually feel like a chicken with its head cut off. Weekend eats(besides breakfast) are usually either ordered in or dined out and I’d really like to change that. More time for baking too.
- Read more. This one will be my biggest challenge(see resolution 2) but it would be nice if I could actually chime in when my mom and sisters are talking books.
Time to hit the hay!
Did you make any resolutions??